About Me

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!

Friday, November 19, 2010

If I were with you - Written and composed by Ntsaki C Cabana

I had my eye out for something new.
My eye went spontaneously straight to you.
The bad boy with the hood rolling gangsta crew
Who talks mean to errbody but his boo
Club hoppin with my girls when I saw
You pimped out, lookin gangsta but not to raw
Stops out, approached me with you best
The only answer I could conjure was yes

I wanted to get with you babe
You tried to get with every skirt in your way
I tried to work round your habit til the day
I realised you're not my taste

And if I were with you
I'd be sad
We'd be drivin each other mad
But no I'm not with you
I'm so glad,
Being without you is not so bad
Yeah if I were with you
HA!
I wouldn't have what I have
I'm so happy now.
Now that i'm not with you
So thanks to you
I'm so in love with my baby boo.

You wanted to touch
You wanted to feel
It wasn't too much
I wanted you too
Ohhhh
But
It wasn't just me
As if you were free
That wasn't my steez
I had to let
GOOOO!!

And if I were with you
I'd be sad
We'd be drivin each other mad
But no I'm not with you
I'm so glad,
Being without you is not so bad
Yeah if I were with you
HA!
I wouldn't have what I have
I'm so happy now.
Now that i'm not with you
So thanks to you
I'm so in love with my baby boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment