About Me

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Real Bi-Blarbie. Written by NtsakiC Cabana

So I'm strutting my stuff
In my 5 inch heels
Got some doobie on the stove
And I'm lovin how I feel

Eff what you heard
I'm the real Bi-blarbie
And you know I'm absurd
Can't stay away from me
Wanna wanna get this bird
Coz i'm the real Bi-Blarbie
And my *Hmmm* is absurd
But you don't have to take it from me

I can lickie lickie lickie till it POP
And you never never gonna wanna STOP
We can go and go and go until you DROP
I let you beat it beat it beat it like a COP

Oh yeah!

Coz I'm plastic
Plastic, fantastic
Flex like elastic
Gottem honies getting spastic
Fantastic!

YEAH!

So I'm strutting my stuff
In my 5 inch heels
You got my shit on repeat
And you love how I feel

I'm a bitch,
I know.
And you're a snitch
Cos you can say so
But I don't stop it stop it
Tell 'ey Drop
I keep them hater heads
Spinning like a top
Coz I can be for you
Your distorted fantasy
The one that you wish
You could be
FULL TIME!
HAAAA!
An ya'll gon fill it fill it
Dat I'm de illes illes
Da way I kill it
Make your little heads go
Tick Tick Tick
BOOM!

So I'm strutting my stuff
In my 5 inch heels
You got my shit on repeat
And you love how I feel

I'm not gon' take your lady from you
But she wanna follow me
I let you tag team with me on her
I'ts the highest I'ma bid

K, thanks, bye!

Eff what you heard
I'm the real Bi-blarbie
And you know I'm absurd
Can't stay away from me
Wanna wanna get this bird
Coz i'm the real Bi-Blarbie
And my *Hmmm* is absurd
But you don't have to take it from me

Cos we can lickie lickie until it POP
And we nuh  never fi gwaan fi wanna STOP
Nah we go gwaan and gwaan and gwaan and gwaan and gwaan
Mi fi let ya Dooguh-dooguh like a COP

No comments:

Post a Comment