About Me

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Don't Wanna Be Without You (Written and composed by Ntsaki C Cabana)

In your eyes I see
Nothing new
Nothing new.
And in my heart I feel
This can't be true
I can't dream us back together
And I can't live without your love
And I can't breathe
And I can't sleep
No I can't be

I don't wanna be without you
Coz to my heart you're
A beautiful rose
But I hurt when I'm with you
Because your rose
Has the sharpest thorns
And I don't know which way to choose
Coz either way
It seems I'm destined to lose
So baby tell me what to do
Because I can't stand this pain anymore
(No I can't stand this pain anymore)

Baby we've been pretending
All this time
That we're just fine
We can fool our minds
But not our hearts
Your the one I hate
When we're together
The one I'd die
If I lived without
And I don't know
How this should go
Boy, all I know

CHORUS

No comments:

Post a Comment