In every thought
I see you.
I feel you in my dreams
I had it all,
But I betrayed you
Now you are all I need
Wish I'd never
Given up on us
Tell me
When did we throw in the towel
Wish I'd never
Broke your little heart
Coz what goes round
It sure does come around
Boy I miss your smile
I miss your face
I miss your hugs
Your warm embrace
And I miss your love
I miss your touch
I miss your spunk
And I miss you much
I miss you much x8
You held my heart
You still do
You owned it from the start
I hope you still
Think miss love fantasise
About me
Manipulative as it seems
PRE CHORUS
CHORUS
When I think
I start to cry
And when I breathe
It hurts
Boy I can't help
But try
Though I still get
No comfort
And I need you
To know
That I can't let you go
Becasue I miss you
Because I miss you
Oh!
CHORUS til fade.
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment