VERSE 1:
Boy I see you staring.
You should just take a pic -
It'd last you a little more.
And I know I got you excited.
Just the tent in your jeans
Was a small little giveaway.
Yeah I know that you want this
Not a sane man in sight
Would ever give me a miss
So put it on me all night
When it's just me and you
It's explosions like dynamite
PRE-CHORUS:
We'll be turnign upside down
From yellow to green
Just like a twister baby
We'll be going round and round
From the bed to the floor
To the feezer then the stove
When its cold we'll be hot and makin
CHORUS
We'll be making Sex (sex) history
In the back of the car
In the back of the club
On the floor
Underneath the bed
We'll be making sex (sex) history
Boy I swaer I'ma please
If you give it a squeaze
VERSE 2:
And now we're going through the motions
Hmmmm.
All this (#Moan) in the air
Got me high and I can't come down
And there's no way to get around this.
Gotta climb climb climb
From here til we reach the Sun
We got all day, Ain't nothin gonna stop this
Boy I know where I stand
But you gonn' make me your number one
Coz I don't stop, I'll keep going
You can't tap out yet
Boy the fun has only begun
PRE CHORUS
CHORUS
Ain't no time for slowing down
Gimme gimme more
Baby don't stop
Got not time for makin love
Boy you make my heart stop
And my blood seems to boil
At your touch
While we're makin
CHORUS (til fade)
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment