This is a song that I began writing in 2001 at the age of 14. It involved a very turbulent time in my life. Although the feelings it represents are real, it is a tad melo-dramatic (Like everything else about me), but was very valid at the time. Tell me what you think?
You think you're the only one can fuse.
You think I'm just there for you to use?
Well you've had about enough time to choose...
Coz this is my world and in my game you're about to lose.
You smother me like fog; That's when you're glad.
You get physical whenever you're mad.
And it's gotten to the point when I'm always sad.
It's time to say bye to the best time that you've ever had...
Chorus:
And though I love you
More than you do
I hate you too
More than anyone could.
Though I love you
More than you do
I hate you too...
You think you're the only one needs care.
And when I call for you, you're never there.
In only pain and not triumph you choose to share.
Well, I can't stand by and continue to try through all these tears...
You turn to the bottle instead of me.
And this isn't how you promised it would be.
You said we'd be lovers, not nemeses.
If it don't improve, And it better be soon, I'ma have to leave
Chorus:
And though I love you
More than you do
I hate you too
More than anyone could.
Though I love you
More than you do
I hate you too...
Bridge:
I'm tired of crying,
Excusing your lying.
Inside I am dying,
You're not even trying.
Your love is bitter-sweet poison...
And I can't take it any longer so I'm gone...
Chorus +
I'm leaving on a jet plane.
Don't know if I'll be back again.
Don't count on my return, baby.
I'm leaving on a jet plane.
I don't know if I'll be back again.
Don't count on my return baby.
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment