This piece of music is a dancehall beat and is basically a ladies' jam. The kinda music you wanna hear in a club; that all the ladies want to dance to and all the men love to ogle the ladies at. I am dedicating this song to all my ladies, but most especially to Ms Suzanna Muka.
CHORUS:
Ladies make it shake
And make dem boys shiva
Use ya body like a rattle
Until dey wanna roll
Yeah, shake
Ya know ya want ta shiva
Like a rattle until dey wanne roll...
We make dem roll
Roll. Cum'an den roll
Roll.
VERSE 1:
From the moment we set foot in da club
(Da club, da club)
All dem fellahs looking over at us
(At us, at us)
And I can see dey wann a see us breakin it down
(It down)
And I ain't gonna be de one ta let dem down
(Dem down)
PRECHORUS:
No, way to fight da riddim
Gonna make it shake and dance all up on dem
Don't need another call (Huh-uh)
Because dey eyes dey said it all
CHORUS
VERSE 2
Now me and me gals jus had to show dem how its done.
(Done, done)
But dat don't mean dat tonight boy ya gonna be de one
(De one)
Coz I'm only in dis piece tryna have me some fun
(Sum fun)
So dont push up too close esle I might jus have to run
(To run)
PRECHORUS
CHORUS
BRIGDE:
:/Make it shake
Make it shake
Make it sh....
Ohhh Shiva /:
Now roll
Roll, roll
We make dem wanna roll
Roll.
CHORUS til fade.
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment