So, I'm starting this blog tonight... I really am not so sure if it's going to be my outlet/ journal or if its going to be random and (probably) neglected... All I can do is wait it out and see.
I am a simple, complex person. Confusing much? I know, right?!! Well, regardless, I'm learning to live with and love that about myself. Having a mental disorder (Or two) can be downright frustrating. But it can also be a blast. Or whatever else you make it. I've chosen for mine to be a huge amusement park featuring "The Voices" and starring me.
I love happiness. I love MY happiness. I love ME!
*Jamming "Love what you do, and do what you love...."*
Blessings from the Divine,
NtsakiC
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment