CHORUS:
Boy, you're trippin
Coz that's my girlfriend you're playin
With her best friend
You'd better hold back.
Know what I'm sayin?
Game is over now.
You never thought that it would end like this, huh?
Time to say goodbye.
Byebye.
Byebye, baby!
VERSE1:
I was walking down the street,
Looking sweet
When you just kissed me.
I brushed it off
And took it as though
You were being friendly
Never thought that maybe
Baby
You were tryna game me
And her
PRE-CHORUS:
Rather
Believe that
Instead of the fact
That you're a player
And never deserved her.
CHORUS
VERSE 2:
I guess I chould've known
The signs and symptoms
Were all given.
Don't you dare use that old excuse
About cheating
That you were driven
She gave you all you need
To you she's feed
her loving daily.
But now you got her thinking
Like it's her fault
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
*She would*
PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS
INSTRUMENTAL BRIDGE
PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS:
Boy, you're trippin
Boy, you're trippin,
Boy you're trippin, boy you're tripping
With her best friend
You'd better hold back.
Know what I'm sayin?
Game is over now.
You never thought that it would end like this, huh?
Time to say goodbye.
Byebye.
Byebye, player!
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment