VERSE 1:
You are my world
My all
And when I'm with you
I can't help but be happy.
You are my love,
My life
And when I'm with you
I can't think of noone else.
PRE-CHORUS:
With you I can do anything
I get so delirious, I wanna sing
CHORUS:
For you -
What I would do for you
To hold me tight
With you -
And what I would do
To be with you tonight
Near you -
I have not fear near you
Know everything will be alright.
Love you -
And so I will love you with all my might
VERSE 2:
Baby I get butterflies
At the sound of your voice
And yet it puts me so at ease.
(Yeah)
I fall in love again
Everytime you're around
So don't you leave,
No, please, please, please, please
(No)
PRE-CHORUS:
With you I can do anything
I get so delirious, I wanna sing
CHORUS:
For you -
What I would do for you
To hold me tight
With you -
And what I would do
To be with you tonight
Near you -
I have not fear near you
Know everything will be alright.
Love you -
And so I will love you with all my might
PRE-CHORUS:
With you I can do anything
(Yeah)
I get so delirious, I wanna sing
CHORUS:
For you -
What I would do for you
To hold me tight
With you -
And what I would do
To be with you tonight
Near you -
I have not fear near you
Know everything will be alright.
Love you -
And so I will love you with all my might
Til fade...
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment