What you know about a Sweetback love?
What you know about a LadyBug love?
Love IS the word.
All I know is love is the true route to happiness.
Love yourself enough to forgive yourself.
Love others as much as you love yourself.
Find a way to LOVE what and where you are. Though things could be better, they could also be much, much worse.
Love The World enough to respect it.
Love time. It is your friend.
Love God. He is You.
And Love LOVE. It's the only way to True Happiness!
Joy be yours.
Love, Me.
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try not to think too much...mmk?
ReplyDeleteThinking is being. I cannot stop being. Or even slow down for that matter. Thanks for the comment.
ReplyDelete