VERSE 1"
At first we were cool.
I guess you really had me fooled
I lived by your rules
Even when people said you were cruel
Now that I see who you are
I know the truth was really far
CHORUS:
How can you say
You love me
When you cannot
Trust me
I believe the two
Go hand-in-hand
How can you say
You love me
When you cannot
Trust me
I thought that you
Would really understand
That to love me
You've got to trust me first.
VERSE 2:
Whenever I'm around you
You get suspicious of my every move
And any time I see a friend
You think I'm tryna get on my groove
So now that I see you are
I know this fantasy's a farce.
CHORUS
BRIDGE:
Understand, understand.... x4
Boy now that I've seen who you are
You'll know my love is really far...
CHORUS (Til fade)
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment