SKAT
CHORUS:
He's so good -
So good to me.
He's gentle
And kind
And of all the things:
He'll never cheat -
Never cheat on me.
I know he's true
Coz he's so good.
My mind is a palace
In which he is king.
The strongest,
The boldest,
The wildest,
The wisest thing
Since baked beans;
And I'm his South Nubian Queen.
Not even Nefertiti
Could beat me
Or unseat me
From my majestic throne.
By him I'm totally blown.
How could I have known
That this blissful symphony'd
Be playing inside of me?
I'm bringing him to his knees -
Satisfying his every need,
Through mental stimulation;
Fluttering conversation
Whispered so loud
Its enough to pause crowds.
Rewind.
Rewind.
Stop.
Play.
It's like this everyday:
The way
His matured mind
And mine
Combine,
Entwine
And bind.
They say love is blind
But my viewing's crysal clear
All year -
Yet sometimes I fear
That stuck between ages
We might just become like pages
Of ancient history text
Enabling telling what's next.
I don't want us predictable.
Wanna be irresistable
To him and the planet.
I'd gladly say him my sonnet -
He's so good!
CHORUS
Yeah x 6
What a man x 3
Yeah x 6
SKAT (till fade)
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment