About Me

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Elsewhere (Somebody else) Written and composed by Ntsaki C Cabana

VERSE 1:
Boy, I'm feeling sexy
And I need someone to dance with me tonight.
You know that I'm be pypin hot
Gonna be the phlyest little foxy lady in sight.
All night.
Boy, I want you to come close to me.
Can't you tell that I want you?
Feel me, lend me your body
And I swear I won't disappoint you.
I know that you feel it too. 
This wave of want in me is too hard for you to fight.

CHORUS:
And boy if you won't give it to me right
Then I'll find it elsewhere.
If you ain't pleasing this queen
She gonna get it from somebody else.
And boy if you don't put it on me good
Then I'll get it elsewhere.
If you won't take what I got
Then I'll give it to somebody else...

VERSE 2:
Yeah, I'ma bring the thunder
Feel it everytime my booty goes boom...
And you know I know how to use this thing
You gonna want to book seats to watch me in my room
Boy, I want you to come close to me
Can't you tell that I want you?
Feel me, lend me your body
And I swear I wont disappoint you
You don't need to get in line
As long as you get on up and make your move.

CHORUS

BRIDGE:
I want you to show me
Break it down, work me out
Control me
I want you to show me how
I want you to show me
Break me down, work it out
Control me
 I want you to show me now...

CHORUS

No comments:

Post a Comment