She ain't nowhere near
Looking half
As phly as me
She ain't what you wanted
All that I'm
Supposed to be
Baby you can front
Like you haven't
Lost this queen
But, but
You know that
We're supposed to be
Now baby what you want's
The total package
All in me
Is what you got
you must feel cheated
Coz she's cheap
And baby what you need
....
Is all in me
CHORUS:
Baby you can go
But you'll always know
That I am still the centre of your world
You can try hard to
Find another girl
But you know that your heart belongs to me
Baby you can go
But I'll let you know
I'll always be the centre of your world
You can go 'head and fing another girl
But she know that your heart belongs to me
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment