CHORUS:
Celebrate good life,
Celebrate!!
When you feel it in your soul
Celebrate good life,
Celebrate!!
When you find it you'll know
Celebate good life,
Celebrate!!
You can feel it in your soul.
Celebrate good life,
Celebrate!!
When you find it you'll know.
VERSE 1:
I am broke and in debt.
The sheriff's at my door.
I'm outta booze and ci-igarettes
And I'd really like some more.
I lef my boyfriend five months ago,
And now I think I want him back.
But I hear he's got a girl of four months
Now tell me what the hell is that?
PRE-CHORUS:
But I'm finnaly loving myself some more
And I think I'll be fine just like I was before
Coz I learning, I growing and I'm happy, ya'all
Coz I got so much to live for!!
So,
CHORUS
I've played the broken hearted girl
Yeah, the widow and the wife
I been through turmoil, tears and hurt
Seen many troubles in this life
But I know that to be where I am
I needed all that strife
And since I learned to let go of all the pain
The pleasure's become rife...?!!
(Oh, well it rhymes!!)
PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS
SKAT
PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS (till fade)
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment