VERSE 1:
The way you walk into the club,
So sexy...
You make me think of all the things
I want to do with you.
You know you make me feel like
I'm in total paradise.
Like I'm the only girl on Earth
When I'm laying in your arms
PRE-CHORUS:
He's
So much more than just my type of man
He's
Got me thinking he's the only one
He's
He's my sanity
He's my stability
He's my trigger
Reservations gone without a trace...
CHORUS:
My baby is perfect (perfect, perfect)
6ft2, Adonis, Caramel-cocoa fine,
He's my lover, got me open like all the time
And he is so fine (so fine, so fine)
..........
And still know how to treat a lady ...
Yeah, he is my soldier
(He...)
He's my trigger
Make my knees go week
He's my trigger,
Make my knees go
Weak.....
VERSE 2:
And now we've been together for so
So so so long
And we're still kicking it
We're growing through
The right and wrong
But everytime we get the time
We still be whilin out
you keep revealing to me
What your love is all about
PRE-CHORUS:
You're
So much more than just my kind of man
You've
Got me thinking You're the only one
You're
You're my sanity
You're my stability
You're my trigger
Reservations gone eithout a trace
CHORUS:
My baby is perfect (perfect, perfect)
6ft2, Adonis, Caramel-cocoa fine,
He's my lover, got me open like all the time
And he is so fine (so fine, so fine)
..........
And still know how to treat a lady ...
Yeah, he is my soldier
(He...)
He's my trigger
Make my knees go week
He's my trigger,
Make my knees go
Weak.....
Just an ordinary, every other day blog on the ordinary and every other day life of a highly extraordinary once-in-a-life-time girl...
About Me
- Ntsaki C Cabana
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am a pretty crazy individual with alot of controversial opinions which are, however, very well thought out. I am a bi-polar and borderline sufferer (although I prefer the term "enjoyer") and very often play host to numerous voices. I love my life and I love being, but most of all I love being me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment